Good sleep is an essential part of maintaining general, mental and physical well-being. Let us know one of the fastest methods of falling asleep, which comes from the Military. With this, you can go to sleep in just two minutes.
- Start by lying down on your bed.
- Relax all the muscles in your entire face, including those inside your mouth. Keep your eyes closed and take a deep slow breath.
- Let your eyes become completely limp. Now focus on releasing the tension in your shoulders by dropping them down as low as possible. This should also relax your neck.
- Once your shoulders are taken care of, allow your hands to fall to the side of your body.
- Focus on your breathing next. Inhale and Exhale deeply to relax your chest.
- Once the torso is limp and sunk into the bed, relax your legs, thighs and calves.
- With all muscles relaxed, try clearing your mind for 10 seconds by visualizing a calming scene.
- If this does not do the job, try saying the words “don’t think” over and over for 10 seconds. These last 10 seconds are when you should fall asleep.
Practicing this method for 30 days straight can help you fall asleep within 120 seconds
At Fitpaa, we are on a mission to prevent premature deaths due to lifestlye diseases. Please Like and share this video with your friends and family to help them live longer. Subscribe now for more such useful videos.