Is It Worth using a Fitness Tracker? Let’s weigh the Pros and Cons
What gets measured can be managed – whether its your weight or activity! Fitness trackers can help us
- Easily Track our Workout Activities without any extra effort
- We can conviniently Track Progress Towards our Goals
- Fitness Trackers Can Help You Train Effectively
- They will provide a Glance at Overall Health
There are some cons too:
- Accurate Fitness trackers cost high
- Fitness Trackers Collect and Store Your Health and personal Data
- Sometimes there are chances of providing Inaccurate Results
- Fitness Trackers May Lead to an Obsession With Numbers
- On the whole, These Fitness trackers can be a great source of motivation and help you hit your fitness goals in the long term.
- However, they may also turn out to be stress-inducing devices, that pressure you with numbers.
- If the cost isn’t an issue and if you think the pros outweigh the cons, a fitness tracker might be a good investment to monitor your wellness.
At Fitpaa, we are on a mission to prevent premature deaths due to lifestlye diseases. Please Like and share this video with your friends and family to help them live longer. Subscribe now for more such useful videos.